Seibersdorf Labor GmbH is a subsidiary of the AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, founded as a spin-off in 2009. The company provides high-quality laboratory and analysis work, application-oriented research and development as well as consulting and training. The fields of expertise are chemical analysis, pharmaceuticals, radio frequency engineering, electromagnetic compatibility and ionising and non-ionising radiation.
Technologies and competences
Seibersdorf Laboratories actively contributes to the European space industry. Seibersdorf Laboratories provides scientific, engineering and R&D services as well as production of sensor technologies. Seibersdorf Laboratories works in the fields of radiation hardness assurance of EEE components and systems due to ionising and non-ionising space Radiation as well as in space weather effects to avionics and to humans.
Products and services in space
- AVIDOS - Aviation Dosimetry Services
- EMC and EMI - non-ionising radiation testing of systems
- Radiation sensor technologies
- TEC-Laboratory - ionising radiation testing of EEE components and systems
Space related test benches, laboratories, etc.
- Several radiation exposure laboratories for EEE components, materials and systems (TEC-Laboratory, Cobalt-60, X-ray, vacuum, different temperatures)
- TEC-Laboratory for radiation hardness testing and characterisation of EEE components under different temperatures
- Non-ionising radiation testing laboratories (electromagnetic compatibility and interference)
- Production workshop of radiation sensor technology