United Nations / Austria World Space Forum "Sustainability in Space for sustainability on Earth"
- United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs
- Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology (BMK)
- Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs (BMEIA)
The World Space Forum 2022 aims to:
- Highlight how space solutions can facilitate the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Present new space technologies that enable progress and drive cooperation and partnership in space
- Bring space actors together to exchange best practices and explore ways to jointly address challenges to humanity and sustainable development issues
- Raise awareness in preparation of the planned Sustainable Development Goals Summit in 2023
Find more information on the event website: World Space Forum 2022 (unoosa.org)
- Session I: Leave no one behind
- Session II: Protect our planet
- Session III: Be prepared
- Session IV: Space in the United Nations
- Session V: Boost partnerships
- Session VI: Use Space Sustainably
Experts and policymakers from regional, national and local institutions, private organizations, academic institutions, non-governmental organizations and international organizations.
At the current stage, the list of speakers is by invitation-only.
Register as a participant by 11.12.2022.
UNOOSA - World Space Forum Organizing Team