Austrian Data Cube
The Austrian Data Cube (ADC) project aims developing a proof-of-concept for a data cube system for Austria. The ADC shall consist of a time series of highly standardized and harmonized radiometrically and geometrically corrected Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 data provided in a data cube defined by the Austrian user needs and will be enriched by further relevant geodata.
The way the data is prepared, e.g. the selected coordinate frame, the digital terrain model for geo-referencing and Sentinel post-processing procedures, will be chosen such as to best meet the requirements of a diverse Austrian user community.
The prototype system will be developed so that users are able to
- directly access the data cube via a Web Map Service (WMS), offering thereby a straightforward integration into possibly existing own workflows or
- the user can use the ADC directly on the EODC cloud infrastructure.
The development will be guided by a series of user workshops (organised by the Copernicus AG) that will ensure optimum uptake of their requirements during initial conception and prototype implementation.
EODC Earth Observation Data Centre for Water Resources Monitoring GmbH
- University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences Vienna
- Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism (BMNT)
- Federal Ministry of Defence
- Vienna University of Technology
EODC Earth Observation Data Centre
for Water Resources Monitoring GmbH
Tel.: +43 (699) 1668 7511