Magna Aerospace is part of the Magna Steyr Engineering group and is a developer and producer of equipment for space launcher, satellites, aeronautics and automotive industry. The main focus lies on propulsion equipment, such as piping, flexible elements and tanks. Magna Aerospace provides all necessary certifications according to industry standards.
Technologies and competences
Magna Aerospace main competence is the development and manufacturing of metallic piping systems for cryogenic and high pressure applications. This comprises components manufacturing, welding, non-destructive testing and precision cleaning. Magna has decades of experience within the Ariane 5 program and Space Launch System. Magna also offers cryogenic and high pressure (COPV) tanks.
Products and services in space
- Cryogenic and high pressure gas storage systems
- Cryogenic and high pressure piping's for aerospace
- Satellite components
Space related test benches, laboratories, etc.
- Welding, riveting, bonding
- CNC bending
- CFRP winding
- X-Ray, dye penetrant, eddy current, pressure, burst and leakage testing
- Insulation (polyurethane, polyimide, MLI ...)
- Clean room, precision cleaning and cleanliness verification