CLIMATE-SPACE Information Day
ESA - European Space Agencys Climate Office
Following a plenary briefing, European entities that are interested in participating in the CLIMATE-SPACE programme can reserve one-to-one bilateral meetings with representatives of ESA's Climate Office, to clarify understanding and ask specific questions relating to the CLIMATE-SPACE topics/themes:
- Existing ECV portfolio and future evolution
- Cross ECV projects
- Tipping Points projects
- UNFCCC Paris Agreement activities
- Linking observations and modelling
- Knowledge Exchange
- 09:00 Welcome and Introductions
- 09:10 Briefing on ESA's new climate initiative CLIMATE-SPACE
- Background & rationale
- Aims & objectives
- Theme I - R&D excellence base - developing ECVs
- Theme II - Cross-ECV applications
- Theme III - Linking climate observations & modelling
- Theme IV - Knowledge Exchange
- Tender opportunities & timescales: 2023-24
- 10:10 ESA Procurement process explained
- 10:40 Plenary Q&A
- 11:15 Close
- 11:30 - 16:15 Pre-booked one-to-one bilateral meetings with ESA Climate Office representative
The Information Day is open to Academic institutions and Industry from ESA Member States and Cooperating States.
Register for the Information day.
Registration deadline: 4 May 12:00 CEST
Once registered, you will be able to reserve 20 minute one-to-one bilateral meetings with representatives of ESA's Climate Office. (Note: up to 3 time slots can be selected and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis).
NOTE: Additional 1-2-1 meeting slots have been added in the afternoon between 14:30 and 16:00 CEST
Registrants will receive a confirmation email.
Joining details for the plenary session will be sent on 5 May. You will receive separate emails with details of your 1-2-1 bilateral meetings, directly from the ESA Climate Office.
ESA's Climate Office