United Nations/Austria World Space Forum 'Space 4 Climate Action'
Organized jointly by
- United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA)
- Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology (BMK),
- Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs (BMEIA)
Launched in 2019 the World Space Forum provides an additional networking possibility, designed to bring together all actors in space, including NGOs as well as industries and individuals from the private sector.
The World Space Forum 2021 will focus on space technologies for climate adaptation and mitigation with the aim of developing concrete future actions for the benefit of all based on the needs and recommendations expressed in the conference.
- Opening, Keynotes
- Space Agency Panel
- Partnership, Coordination and Cooperation
- The youth perspective: Our future
- The providers perspective: Space Solutions
- The users perspective: What is needed?
- Examples and sucessful initiatives
- Recommendations, innovative and new approaches
- Closing session, Outlook
- Between the individual sessions there will be the possibility of (virtual) networking with other participants. In the course of registration you will be asked if you would like to participate in the virtual B2B / 1:1 sessions. Participation is free of charge.
The World Space Forum brings together experts and policymakers from regional, national and local institutions, private organizations, academic institutions, non-governmental organizations and international organizations.
The organizers strive to support gender mainstreaming in their programmes and are committed to achieving a balanced representation of diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Please do register HERE.
WSF2021_Programme draft (updated on 15.10.2021) HERE
UN Office for Outer Space Affairs